BARRE BODY ONLINE TEACHER TRAINING
CHANGE YOUR LIFE WITHOUT LEAVING THE HOUSE.
BECOME A BARRE TEACHER FROM WHEREVER YOU ARE
WHY TRAIN WITH BARRE BODY?
As Australia’s leading barre company, we have developed the best and most comprehensive barre training program. We believe that it takes more than a weekend to become an outstanding barre teacher and so we’ve put the same love, care and wealth of knowledge & skills into our online training as we have in our in-person trainings.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Anatomy and physiology
- Alignment principles
- Industry leading barre repertoire
- Dynamic and effective teaching skills
- Formatting and sequencing for 45 + 60 minute classes
- Hands-on adjustments
- Pre and postnatal modifications
- Common injuries and competency modifications
- Barre conditioning
- Yoga, ballet and Pilates terminology
- Variations for beginners to advanced students
- Practice teaching
- Cueing and verbal instructions
- Physical and correctional cueing
- Uncovering your unique teaching style
- Set class plans so you can get started teaching right away
THE BEST BITS
START ANY TIME
Choose your start date (how about now?) and take the course at your own pace. Work through the modules in your own time - six months of access guaranteed so you won’t be rushed. We will also post you a physical manual with over 100 pages of repertoire and magic.
Our barre training is not a crash course. You'll be guided through hours of comprehensive content including videos of every exercise, practice teaching and review, to ensure that you graduate fully equipped to teach exceptional classes.
We're here to guide you every step of the way. You can ask questions at any time online and they will be answered by a lead trainer almost immediately. You will also gain lifetime access to our facebook community of trainees and graduates.
This training is not a syllabus or licensing program. We teach you the art of sequencing and class planning, so you can design your own unique classes. Our graduates are teaching worldwide - giving you the freedom to teach anywhere.